This is a small, online quiz to help you assess your learning of the language.
Fill up the appropriate articles (a/an/the) in the blanks.
Your answers should be filled up in the answer submission form on the right.
When you submit your answers, your score will be emailed at the ID filled up by you.
Example: I am going to buy __ soap.
Answer to be filled up in the box: a
Example: I am going to buy __ apple.
Answer to be filled up in the box: an
Example: I am going to __ grocery store.
Answer to be filled up in the box: the
1. ___ aircraft is a machine that is able to fly by gaining support from the air.
fixed-wing aircraft is an aircraft capable of flight using wings that
generate lift caused by __ vehicle's forward airspeed and the shape of
3. Due to a technical issue, some users are receiving outdated versions of pages, including __ main page.
aircraft registration is a unique alphanumeric string that identifies a
civil aircraft, in similar fashion to a licence plate on __ automobile.
5. A human-powered aircraft (HPA) is ___ aircraft belonging to the human-powered vehicles.
6. An aircraft engine is the component of __ propulsion system for an aircraft that generates mechanical power.
7. A fixed-wing aircraft, more often called an aeroplane or airplane is __ kind of aircraft.
Aircraft Limited was a British aircraft manufacturer responsible for
some of __ most famous products in British aviation history.
aircraft carrier is a warship designed with a primary mission of
deploying and recovering aircraft, acting as a seagoing airbase.
10. __ wing of the aircraft got hit by a bird.